How Do You Take Care of Invisalign
Posted by DENTAL MAGIC O.C on Dec 7 2021, 12:46 PM
Invisalign is an orthodontic procedure that can address your cosmetic issues while also providing you with several health benefits. These aligners are used to rectify misalignment and overcrowding problems. You can have a beautiful smile in a short time without the trouble of probing wires. It is a very convenient alternative that works quite well for teeth straightening.
At Dental Magic OC in Lake Forest, CA, we provide the advanced Invisalign treatment to address tooth irregularities and give you a more balanced smile.
Advantages of Invisalign Treatment
- Because they are made of clear plastic, they are nearly invisible and less obvious, and they do not affect the aesthetics of the wearer's smile.
- Invisalign aligners deliver faster and more accurate results than traditional metal braces.
- The wearer can remove the Invisalign aligners while eating, brushing, flossing, and so on. As a result, the wearer's dental hygiene is not jeopardized.
- Because there are no metal pieces in Invisalign aligners, the wearer experiences no discomfort.
- Invisalign aligners can also be utilized to improve relapse tooth movement after conventional braces are removed.
How to Take Care of Your Invisalign
Clean Your Aligners Regularly
Cleaning your Invisalign trays regularly is one of the ideal methods to care for them. Get into the habit of cleaning them when you brush your teeth in the mornings and evenings. To do so, gently scrub both of your aligners with toothpaste and a soft toothbrush. This will assist you in removing bacteria from your aligners, which could otherwise damage your teeth or harm your health.
Soak Your Invisalign Aligners Daily
Soaking your aligners can maintain them odor-free, clean, and almost invisible! Put the Invisalign cleaning crystals in a small cup of lukewarm water. Then, place your aligners in the cup and soak for 15 minutes. When you're finished, brush your tray with a toothbrush, and you're ready to go!
Brush and Floss Your Teeth After Removing Your Invisalign
If plaque or food debris becomes lodged in your teeth or gums while wearing your aligners, it could remain there for a long time! This can be harmful to your dental health because it can lead to problems like cavities or gingivitis. As a result, just be sure you brush and floss your teeth before putting on your Invisalign.
If you are interested in learning more about our Invisalign treatments, visit us at Dental Magic OC at 20025 Lake Forest Drive Suite 105, Lake Forest, CA 92630, or call us at (949) 916-8922 and schedule an appointment.